Alexandra Mezulanik was called to the Bar of England & Wales in 2011 (Inner Temple) and admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas in 2012. She completed her pupillage in the Supreme Court as a Judicial Assistant. The Hon. Sir Michael Barnett, the Chief Justice of The Bahamas, and the Hon. Mrs Justice Claire Hepburn were her pupil masters. She has a broad range of experience with legal issues before the Court including breach of contract; civil procedure; proceeds of crime; professional negligence; trusts; property and family matters.
Embracing her passion for Intellectual Property law, she joined the boutique IP firm, Mosko & Associates, as an Intern in 2015.
- LLM specialising in IP (Distinction)
Queen Mary University of London, Lincoln’s Inn, 2011 ~ 2012
Oxford International Intellectual Property Moot, 2012
- Bar Professional Training Course (Outstanding)
College of Law, Bloomsbury, 2010 ~ 2011
- LLB (Upper Second Class Honours)
Hatfield College, University of Durham, 2007 ~ 2010
- Data Brokers and Intellectual Property – January 2015
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Bahamas Bar IP Committee, IPCA, INTA